The Master is carried out in didactics mixed methods: in e-learning with regard to lectures, and in presence for the laboratory, excursions and internships.
– Since February to June, teaching will take place as e-learning and can be followed remotely, for a total of 256 hours.
– In July (August), the verification tests can be carried by e-learning.
– In September, laboratory activities and excursions for 80 hours are planned; they are aimed to the application of theoretical and practical knowledge acquired during the course.
– In October-November, the stage will take place.
– In December; the final work and discussion will be played.